Welcome to B’nai Torah!
B’nai Torah Congregation is the largest conservative synagogue in Southeast Florida with over 1,300 membership families. We are a close-knit, multi-generational, modern, and egalitarian synagogue. We offer diverse services, programs of worship, learning, tzedakah, social action, and social activities. We create a perfect outlet for arts, culture, and learning, and we are home to several schools of Jewish education.
We have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities that will enrich our synagogue experience. We are a tremendous and vibrant center for tzedakah acts and projects that touch thousands of people. We encourage all to get involved.
At B’nai Torah, we offer programs for all ages:
B’nai Torah is home to several renown schools of Jewish education:
- The Ruth and Edward Taubman Early Childhood Center – an NAEYC accredited and developmentally appropriate Jewish program
- The Mirochnick Religious School – providing grade-school children and teens with a fun and educational setting with unique scheduling opportunities for today’s active family
- The Cooperman Academy for Adult Jewish Learning – offering a myriad of options for adults to expand their knowledge of Jewish texts, history, and culture
- The Florence Melton School of Adult Jewish Learning – providing the finest pluralistic curricula and educational experience
We are a center for Jewish arts, culture, and learning by offering:
- A widely successful Concert Series with internationally known musicians, performers, and theatrical presentations
- An outstanding Author Forum with guest authors from around the world
- A renowned Scholars-In-Residence Series
- Cutting-edge and enlightening Lunch & Learn and Video Lecture Series
- and much more!