B’nai Torah Congregation is welcoming and friendly, inclusive and engaging. We celebrate the joyous occasions together as well as support each other during times of sadness. We are a family – we are dedicated to our congregants, our community, the Jewish people, and the state of Israel.
B’nai Torah is the largest conservative congregation in Florida – we are a close-knit, multi-generational, modern, and egalitarian synagogue.
At B’nai Torah, we offer programs for all ages:
- B’nai Mitzvah Program
- Youth Groups for students in grades 3 to 12
- All New Hazak Senior Programming featuring classes and activities for the mind, body, and soul
- Annual Events, Festivals, and Celebrations
B’nai Torah is home to several schools of Jewish education:
- The Ruth and Edward Taubman Early Childhood Center – an NAEYC accredited and developmentally-appropriate Jewish program
- The Mirochnick Religious School – providing grade-school children and teens with a fun and educational setting with unique scheduling opportunities for today’s active family
- The Cooperman Academy for Adult Jewish Learning – offering a myriad of options for adults to expand their knowledge of Jewish texts, history, and culture
- The Florence Melton School of Adult Jewish Learning
We create a perfect outlet for arts, culture, and learning by offering:
- A widely-successful Concert Series with internationally known musicians, performers and theatrical presentations
- An outstanding Author Forum with guest authors from around the world
- A renowned Scholars-In-Residence Series
- Cutting-edge and enlightening Video Lecture Series
- and much more!
Additionally, we have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities that will enrich your synagogue experience. We are a tremendous and vibrant center for tzedakah acts and projects that touch thousands of people.
We encourage all to get involved.
Be a part of the B’nai Torah family. Our members are the strength of our synagogue and allow us to enhance our Jewish knowledge, observance, and culture throughout the community.